Sunday, November 25, 2007

Your wish, my wish

This is our pillow talk last night:

You: I wish you were mbak…
Me: What…??? Why…?
You: No, no…, I wish there were two of you, one is you as yourself and the other is you as mbak.
Me: Why?
You: Well, as mom, you can go to the office every day, and as mbak, you can pick me up from school every day
Me: Honey, you know that by going to work, I make money, and I can buy you toys.
You: What about other moms? They don’t go to work. Bude Vinny doesn’t go to work.
Me: Yes honey, but we are building our new house now, and it needs a lot of money,,,,
You
: Well, bude Vinny is not working, but they have a house anyway…, so I don’t understand

Hmmm, someday you will, honey, someday you will…. In the meantime,I guess I just have to try my best to be a good mom and buddy to you.

2 comments:

@beradadisini said...

hal-hal yang penting untuk anak-anak memang berbeda dengan hal-hal yang penting untuk orang dewasa ;p itulah sebabnya terkadang saya menolak untuk menjadi 'dewasa' :)

Mom said...

Well, here's a saying: "Menjadi tua itu pasti, menjadi dewasa adalah pilihan." I think being 'dewasa' is about being responsible. You can be 'dewasa' without losing all the fun you have as kids. I believe that's what you are, Han. So, please be yourself and stay as you are....