Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Free PS3? No way......

Last week when we went to the supermarket, you asked for Fruitilllo Magic, not because you want to enjoy the colorful instant drink, but simply because there was this wordings written on the box: BERHADIAH PLAYSTATION 3.

And this morning you asked me to carefully read the terms. I scanned it through and read it outloud "....kirimkan 10 kartu silver (seri berbeda) & dapatkan hadiah langsung Playstation 3"

Your eyes beamed with excitement, "hey, that's easy, mama. I nearly have it all..!"

I felt a bit of skepticism. I thought, there’s no way that it can be that simple! Then I carefully continue reading the rest of the wordings on the box

"Periode program 1 Mei-31 Agustus 2006"

"But now it's already 2008, mama..."
you asked with your big puzzled eyes

"Yes, honey. So I guess the program is over" I answered as calm as I can.

"But why did they do that? Why are they still selling it when they know that it's now 2008?" you asked sadly, trying hard to hide your disappointment.

Hmmm, good question, honey, and I don't have the answer. Perhaps they were just too busy thinking about sales target that they forgot to think about how an innocent, naïve young children like you would feel when they found out that the promotion program was over….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Son,
As you grow up, you will find that many people tend to be selfish in
getting what they want. They'll do anything to satisfy their needs.
But don't worry because you have me and the greatest Lady as your Mom to guide and protect you until
you are old enough.