Saturday, June 09, 2007

Muffin and Pie

Your dad was hospitalized for dengue, and when visiting him this afternoon, you asked for the muffin that the hospital served for your dad.

Then, while munching the muffin, you asked me casually:

You: Mama, can you make muffin?
Me: No, honey, I don’t know how
You: What about pie?
Me: I don’t know how to make pie either
You: Mama, you should go to Google
Me: Oh yeah?
You: Yeah, just type ‘how to make muffin and pie', Google will tell you how and you can learn making them
Me: Hmmmm, okay…… (totally speechless)

Picture from www.muffin-paradies.de/image/baeck.gif

3 comments:

@beradadisini said...

Hahahaha ... well, turn out that Virya and I are quite alike, ya, Mbak! Viva Google! *emh, it makes me remember that there's a funny story about Googling in the office I haven't told you*

Mom said...

Yupz, Viva Google! And you haven't told me about that funny story until this moment.... What a busy office we have....., hahaha....

Anonymous said...

uI can still remember the words you said, son, although at that time I was lying weak in bed.