Saturday, July 07, 2007

Mommy Gets two "Rockin' Girl Blogger" Awards

Honey, you would never have guessed! Two of the coolest girl bloggers that I personally know - Hanny and Eva - passed me the torch of ‘Rockin’ Girl Blogger" Award. Never thought that cool girls like them would understand what I'm trying to say to you through this blog. Thanks, girls! I’m flattered. Now I get to name five:

Hanny. Can’t help it, I just have to mention her as my first choice. I’ve been a regular silent visitor to her blogs, from her previous Silent Soul to her current Di Sini. I really like her writing style and intriguing stories. Her postings often bring me back the feelings I used to have when I was much younger. Two thumbs up for your blogs, Han.

Eva. Hers is one of the blogs I regularly visit from the early days when I started familiarizing myself with blogging. I enjoyed her previous A Pilgrim for Life as well as her current Chipping-in. Her blog is exactly a reflection of who she is, her postings often about something that no one ever think or ask about. I like her thinking, it makes me think….

Christ. Well, actually, Me, Myself, Personally is not her blog, it belongs to her cute, adorable daughter. But since Amaris Allegra just turned 3 last May, Christ is helping her with the postings ;). What a cool mom she is, and that makes her a rockin’ girl blogger.

Elida, another cool mom blogger (hey, maybe we should start a cool mom blogger award!). Hers is The Madness of MokCikNab, where as described, she shares her motives, movements and melodrama in her life. Everyday events are told in such a way that can either make you chuckle or touched. Check out her posting on Baidura Ahmad, and her story about Ana, in Welcome to My Gubuk.

Last but not least, Riri. With her blog The Absent Minded Cook, we can feel her passion and talent in cooking, something that I’m envious of. She actually started blogging just recently and hasn’t been very active (and I know exactly why!). I hope this rockin’ girl blogger award will encourage her to write more, coz through her writing she can essentially make her passion for cooking contagious

Keep on blogging, girls…. (and cool moms too….). Pass on the torch.

7 comments:

Eva.M said...

Virya, if this does not show you what a cool mom you have, I don't know what else. What a lucky boy you are.

Mom said...

@eva.m: Virya said: thanks, tante Eva. I know she is..., and I guess me and my mommy are so lucky to have each other

@beradadisini said...

Cool Mom Bloggers Award? I want to be a Mooommm :) Hehehe3

Mom said...

@hanny: huehehe..., you're kidding, right, han? ;)

Ari said...

Hey, moms ARE cool. Bloggers or not.
It's the hardest job in the world (so I've been told).

Mom said...

Ari, you are soooo.... right!

Anonymous said...

She's not just cool, she's GREAT!