Monday, August 28, 2006

About Precious Moments

I have been very excited since I became familiar with this blogging thing earlier this year. I think blogging is a great way to keep notes of all those precious moments in your life, so that it’s always there for you to come back. And for me, of course, my precious moments are moments that I spent with and for my kid.

Born in March 2000, he has become the smartest and most adorable kid a parent could ever want. A little guy with big curiosity, I know that sooner or later he will pop up the big question. And when that moment comes, I hope this blog can give him an answer, for I actually have only one answer to all the questions he would have.

And my answer would be, because I have fallen in love with you, my son – and keep on falling deeper every day – from the first moment I saw you, in June 2003

Now, like I said in the introductory part of this blog, Precious Moments is created to warm up your heart and cool-off the burning questions you may never find the answer. And when you cannot find the answer you are looking for, my son, let’s just move on and be grateful of the precious moments that we have shared together.

(picture of mother and son from here)
(picture of waterfall from here)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear readers,

This is a great idea of a great lady, mom and wife.
I am very proud to be her husband.