Monday, August 28, 2006

A Super Duper Time at Disney Lantern Fun-tasy

Last night, we went to the Disney Lantern Fun-tasy. And I know that you enjoyed a super duper time there. From the very beginning when we arrived there at 4.30 pm until we went home at 7.30 pm, you couldn’t stop laughing, wiggling and humming. You tried all the games, and patiently stand on a queue. You bravely tried the high slide and wall climbing, but your favorite game was the ‘magnetic suit', whereby you wore a special suit that made you stuck to the wall. You also made a new friend, Shelly, whom we shared a table while having dinner at HokBen stand.

We arrived home at about 8.30, and as usual we had a little chat, played a little game, and you dozed off soon after I told you a short story about Cars. However, at about 11.30 pm, I was awaken by your cough. And I realized that you threw up, poor darling. I think you caught a cold, because it was a windy night. So I changed your cloth, gave you a glass of water and cuddled you up. And a guilty feeling slowly creeping up on me while I was hugging him to sleep. I’m so sorry that I didn’t bring you a jacket to protect you from the windy night. I should have known better. With all those activities, you were all sweaty, and it was really windy ...... Well, I learned my lesson.

(Written on August 18, 2006)

No comments: