Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Crocs Sandals

Your old sandal was broken and it gave me a reason to buy you a new one (of course!). Well, actually I have been meaning to buy you this Crocs sandals for some time. It is supposed to be so trendy and fashionable these days that even the Hollywood celebrities are wearing it (so they say….). However, I wasn’t actually sure that you would like it, because shape wise, I think it was quite unusual.

But to my delight, you want it as soon as you try it on. So I guess, it is not just fashionable but also comfortable, knowing how fussy you are when it comes to shoes and sandals. It also looks sturdy and easy to clean – two things I should consider when buying things for you. So there goes Rp350 thousand from my purse (quite pricey for a kid’s sandal, huh?), and Rp30 thousand for the accessories to go with it. But I know it is worth it, coz you even insisted on wearing it right after we paid, for the rest of our stroll at our favorite mall, the Pondok Indah Mall.

What really makes me smile is that, your sandal size has actually reached the number of my size (37/38). Wow, you have really grown, my dear! And with this Crocs design that is meant for both boys and girls, I get a chance to wear it too! Hahaha, and I thought I would never have a chance to exchange wearing things with my kid, since you are a boy. Hm, exchanging things to wear makes me feel that we are buddies.

Thanks, Crocs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, The link to the Crocs shoe on your site doesn't work - they changed the link - and their site - the new URL is
www.comfortableshoes.com/shoes/All-Genders/Crocs/