Tuesday, March 13, 2007

What Do You Wanna Be?

I always enjoyed a morning talk with you. You know, those lazy talk about whatever, just after you wake up. And this morning, we talked about what you wanna be when you grow up.

I asked you to tell me 5 professions that you wanna be, and here's your answer: you wanna be a zoo keeper, a pilot, a captain of a ship, a captain of a submarine and treasure hunter. Hmm, and I thought you wanna be a handyman (that was your answer when eyang asked you 2 weeks ago)

And then I explained to you about my office. You seemed to understand the concept of managing a company, but you said you would not know what to do in an office. That's okay, hon, you still have a long way to go, before deciding what you really want to do. And I assure you, you have my full support of whatever you wanna be, as long as it makes you happy....

Be whatever you want to be, and be a star.

(written on 29 January 2007)

No comments: