Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Distraction

I have promised myself that I would start writing for you again on your 7th birthday. So here I am, a couple of days after your birthday, writing this while having my hair done at Roger's.

I feel that I owe you an apology. I started to write in this blog because I wanted to capture every fun and precious moments we have together. So that it will always be there for us to look back. But then, it's been 6 months since my last post.

There is no real reason, except for a distraction I could not possibly avoid...., something that is beyond my power to control…., something very wrong that I keep on doing with a conscious mind. I hope you understand, because after all, I’m just an ordinary human being.

I promise you though, that I will start writing again. Nothing should come between us, coz you, my dear, are the most precious thing in my life.

(written on March 8. 2007, 08.45 am)

No comments: