Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Old Train Ride

Last week-end, I went to Losari Coffee Plantation Resort & Spa, for my office annual outing. It was a beautiful place, so beautiful that I’m lost of words. I was away for two nights and was actually worried that you would cry again like the last time I went to Surabaya and Semarang.

But when I gave you a call on the first day I was away, it sounded like you were just as cheerful as ever. “Yeah, yeah…., I know that you are going to be away for two nights….,” that’s all you said. Hmm, to be honest, I was actually disappointed that you didn’t seem to miss me at all. Oh, well, I guess you have become a big guy now.

The most exciting thing while I was there was when we went on an old train ride. And I kept on thinking about you, ‘cause I knew you would be gone crazy on that train. The train was so chic, the scenery was breath taking, and the sun was shining while the wind was breezy. I promise you that someday, we will spend a holiday at Losari and ride that ol’ train together. It would be just like what the sign on the train says: “It takes only one hour. But the memory of your railway mountain tour will last forever”.

It’s going to be a joy ride, just like what our life would always be…..

No comments: