Sunday, April 08, 2007

Citos

I believe many would have the same opinion that Citos (Cilandak Town Square) is one of the most convenient place to hang out in Jakarta. I used to come here regularly with a buddy and really enjoyed the day just sipping glasses of cappucinos while surfing the net.

Yes, in addition to its nice, comforting ambiance, what I like most about this place is that we can connect to the net from almost every cafĂ©. My favourite spot is Mister Bean Coffee, where they have comfortable sofas and a lot of electric plug. This is very important for those who come to browse the net, so they won’t have any problem when their computer battery is down.

So this Sunday morning, I took you to this favorite place of mine. We enjoyed a good breakfast at the Coffee Bean, before moving to Mister Bean ‘cause the Coffee Bean apparently does not have any electric plug for me to charge my Viao (too bad, Coffee Bean, you guys should have thought about this…..).

And on Sundays, Citos usually have a special program for children. Today, there were clowns and a lot of children games and a Lego promotion where they let children play with it. Lego is one of your favorites, so you were really having a good time.

Hmmm, I love this place, it’s a perfect place to spend a lazy Sunday. I’m glad that you like it too.


Picture taken from here

No comments: