Sunday, April 29, 2007

Funny Talking Habit

You have this funny habit. When you are sleepy, you become more talkative. You will talk and talk and talk about whatever – a lot of times about silly things that I don’t understand - and then suddenly….., quiet…., you fall into a deep sleep.

Another habit that I found it so amusing is when you pretend to be super heroes, jumping here and there, trying to save the world. You talk so loud and fast while “fighting with the bad guys”, that sometimes the words are just missing, mis-pronounced or not in order. And then you would giggle with your dancing eyes, before we both burst into a good laugh. And I would feel so blessed to have this chance of living each day of my life watching you grow.

Thank you for making my life so meaningful, and full of laughter.

No comments: