Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My Blog, Your Blog

I started this blog since August 2006 for two months, then I stopped for about 6 months, and decided to get active again on your 7th birthday last March. Since my first posting, I haven’t really told anybody that I have this blog, mainly because I think this is a very personal thing, from me to you.

But two of my trusted friends told me that I should share this blog. She wrote on her blog, “I saw her blog. I can perfectly understand how personal it is to her. In fact, I can say it is so beautifully personal. From a mother to a child. I can feel the emotion. The abundance of love.” The other friend said that I should go public and that he would link it to his blog. Well, thanks for the encouragement, guys, now I feel like I want to share it to the rest of the world.

Anyway, about a week ago, just before your bed time, I have explained to you about this blog and why I started it. We were looking at this site from my O2, and you were really excited to see your pictures and some of your favorite cartoon characters in it. And I was really touched when you tried to read some of the posting out loud. Your comments to this blog was that I should have put more cartoon characters (hahaha…, this is so you….).

I just hope that this blog – our blog - will be what it meant to be, to warm up your heart and cool-off the burning questions you may never find the answers. When you are old enough to write, I certainly would like to see you chipping-in as well. Can’t wait for that moment to come…..

No comments: